|OddMix BOOKS - TRS-80 COMPUTER|
Getting Started with TRS-80 BASIC PC Computer Technical Reference Book Radio Shack
This highly rated, informative classic textbook is a great way to learn the BASIC language. Just like the TRS80 computer the book is hard to find, but it is a highly useful computer technical reference book. It was written for Radio Shack by the highly acclaimed master teacher and author George Stewart. Partial contents include; Getting started, BASIC Training, Exploring the Territory, Appendixes, Index and other topics. First come first serve two available.
• Getting Started with TRS-80 BASIC
• Author: George Stewart
• Publisher: Radio Shack • © 1980
• 8749414 283 S-L 346 Pages Paper Bound
• 11.25 W x 8.5 H x 0.75 D [in] approx.
• Getting started - BASIC Training
• Exploring the Territory - Appendixes - Index
• Excellent condition • Price: $20 Each • Two available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked