|OddMix BOOKS - REFERENCE|
The Magic fo Thinking Big Financial Motivational Reference Textbook
This is an authoritative book for people wish to succeed. This The Magic for Thinking Big is a handy highly applicable financial reference publication packed with workable methods, ideas and techniques. It has a soft cover, published in the USA by Simon & Schuster in 1982, and it has 192 highly informative, indexed pages. This text book covers self development ideas and motivation philosophy, has lots of revolutionary ideas and it is printed on quality, time resisting paper. In its time of publications sold over 2,000,000 copies. First come first serve only one available.
• Title: The Magic for Thinking Big
• Author: David J. Schwartz
• A Guide to Good Listening
• Publisher: Simon & Schuster New York
• Date of Publication: 1982 - Indexed
• Soft Cover, 192 Pages
• ISBN: 0-346-12292-9
• 5.2 W x 8 H x 0.5 D [in] approx.
• Excellent condition • Price: $12 • One available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked