|OddMix BOOKS - REFERENCE|
How to Write a Useable User Manual
This is a difficult to find but highly useful book. It has a soft cover, published in Philadelphia by ISI Press in 1985, and it has 200 highly informative, indexed pages. This informative technical book has lots of drawings and it was written especially to the serious technical professional. First come first serve only one available.
• Title: How to Write a Useable User Manual
• Author: Edmond H. Weiss
• Publisher: ISI Press
• Date of Publication: 1985 - Indexed
• Soft Cover, 200 Pages - Excellent condition
• ISBN: 0-89495-052-5
• 6 W x 9 H x 5/8 D [in] approx.
• Dedicated by Author
• Price: $15 - Only one available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked