|OddMix BOOKS - TECHNICAL|
How to Service and Repair Your Own Car
This is a - now - hard to find Popular Science book, but it is still fresh and highly useful. This automotive reference manual has 460 very informative pages for anyone who wish to learn how to properly maintain and repair an automobile. This classic book has much relevant information applicable to car maintenance and diagnosis even for today. Many photos, drawings and illustrations. Printed on time resisting quality paper. First come first serve only one available.
• Title: How to Service and Repair Your Own Car
• Publisher: Popular Science Publishing Co. Inc.
• Automobile information, facts, reference
• Many Tables, Figures, Photographs
• LIC: 72-97173 - ISBN: 06-011003-1 - Indexed
• Cloth bound hard cover - 460 Pages - 1973
• Size: 7.5 W x 8.1 H x 1 D [in] approx.
• Excellent condition • Price: $15 • One available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked