|OddMix BOOKS - TECHNICAL|
This exclusive highly valuable reference book is an engineering textbook written for engineers, draftsman, technicians and other engineering support personnel. This timeless classic book has a hard cover, published in the USA by Macmillan Publishing Company in 1986, and it has 968 highly informative, indexed pages. The contents of this book is divided into thirty chapters and appendix. This book discovers the language of engineering, has lots of drawings, photographs and it is printed on quality, time resisting paper.
• Title: Technical Drawing
• Editor: Frederick Ernest Giesecke
• Publisher: Macmillan Publishing Company
• Date of Publication: 1986
• Eighth Edition, Hard Cover
• LIC: 85-23851 - ISBN: 0-02-342600-4
• Indexed - 968 Pages - Excellent condition
• 8 W x 10 H x 1.6 D [in] approx.
• Price: $20 - Only one available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked