|OddMix BOOKS - TECHNICAL|
How to Repair Major Appliances by Ernest Tricomi Sams 1971
This is a - now - hard to find book, but it is still fresh and highly useful. This repair manual has 240 very informative pages for anyone who wish to learn to repair household appliances. This classic book makes it easier to learn the basic principles of appliance repair operations. It covers refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, clothes driers, ranges, dishwashers, garbage disposers, room air conditioners, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, water heaters, electric motors used in appliances and appliance finishes. First come first serve only one available.
• Title: How to Repair Major Appliances
• Author: Ernest Tricomi
• Publisher: Howard W. Sams & Co. Inc
• Date of publication: 1971
• Valuable how to information, facts, reference
• Many Tables, Figures, Photographs
• Indexed - Paperback - 240 Pages
• Size: 5.4 W x 8.5 H x 0.6 D [in] approx.
• Good condition • Price: $10 • One available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked