|OddMix BOOKS - TECHNICAL|
The Oxy-Acetylene Weldor's Handbook Craftsman
This is a now hard to find book, but it is still fresh and highly useful. This reference handbook has 310 very informative pages for anyone who wish to learn gas welding for hobby or profession. This classic book was first published in 1929 and it is still in use today. It makes it easier to learn the basic principles of oxy-acetylene welding operations. Major divisions; Welding gases, Welding Equipment, Methods of Welding, Oxygen-Fule Gas Cutting, Welding Properties of Common Metals, Tables and Index. First come first serve only one available.
• Title: The Oxy-Acetylene Weldor's Handbook
• Publisher: Monticello Books Inc.
• Valuable Gas Welding information, facts, reference
• Many Tables - Figures - Photographs
• Indexed - 310 Pages - hard cover
• Size: 4.5 W x 6.75 H x 0.6 D [in] approx.
• Weight: 282 [grams]
• Excellent condition • Price: $80 • One available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked