|OddMix BOOKS - TECHNICAL|
Principles of Radar
This exclusive highly valuable reference book is an engineering textbook written by members of the staff of the Radar School Massachusetts Institute of Technology for engineers interested in radar systems. It has a cloth bound hard cover, published in the USA by McGraw-Hill in 1952, and it has 986 highly informative, indexed pages. The contents of this book is divided into fourteen chapters. This book has lots of drawings, photographs and it is printed on quality, time resisting paper. First come first serve only one available.
• Title: Principles of Radar
• Editor: J. F. Reintjes, G. T. Coale
• Publisher: McGraw-Hill Book Company Inc.
• Date of Publication: 1952 0 986 Pages
• Third Edition, Cloth Bound - LIC: 52-5996
• Name and Subject Index
• 6.25 W x 9.25 H x 1.75 D [in] approx.
• Excellent condition • Price: $20 • One available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked