|OddMix BOOKS - TECHNICAL|
Silk Screen Techniques
This is a hard to find handy reference book. This manual has lots of useful generic and specific information about the barely 100 year old silk screening process that is widely used in the fine arts and industry. This quality made book has 187 Pages, 149 Illustrations of which 8 is in color. First come first serve, only one available.
• Silk Screen Techniques
• Publisher: Dover Publications Inc.
• Date of Publication: 1958
• 187 Pages - Soft Cover
• 149 Illustrations 8 in color
• 6.25 W x 9.25 H x 0.5 D [in] approx.
• Good condition • Price: $10 • One available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked