|OddMix BOOKS - TECHNICAL|
Solders and Soldering
This exclusive highly valuable reference textbook is describing materials, methods, production and analysis for reliable bonding. It has a cloth bound hard cover, published in the USA by McGraw-Hill in 1964, and it has 350 highly informative, indexed pages. The contents of this book is divided into eight sections. This book has lots of drawings, photographs and it is printed on quality, time resisting paper. First come first serve only one available.
• Title: Solders and Soldering
• Editor: Howard H. Manko
• Publisher: McGraw-Hill Book Company Inc.
• Date of Publication: 1964 - Second Edition
• 350 Pages - LIC: 79-9714 - Cloth Bound
• 6.25 W x 9.25 H x 0.9 D [in] approx.
• Excellent condition • Price: $20 • One available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked