|OddMix VACUUM TUBE - ARCHIVES|
JAN 8502 Nixie Numerical Indicator Miniature Counter Tube Burroughs Reference
This is an original Burroughs JAN 8502 Nixie long life numerical indicator tube. It is has ten cathodes, numerals 0-9. The tube emits a bright neon red color. These tubes are one of the smallest Burroughs Co. ever made, they were produced for miniature military equipments. Tubes made in 1969 were used in many early large scale computers, binary and digital counters equipments and special circuits. Excellent for antique instrument restoration projects or to set up a private tube museum. Tube data for reference only - no longer available!
• JAN 8502 Numerical Nixie Miniature Tube
• Burroughs Display Readout Neon Tube
• Counter/Display applications
• Power: 170 VDCmin, 1.4 mAtyp
• Long Life - 20,000 hrs. - using AC
• Base: 11-pin all glass • Only 2 grams each!
• Size: Oval, flat 16 x 28 H [mm] with pins
• Quality Made by Burroughs ECD, 1969, NJ, USA
• No longer Available
• Data For Reference Only