|OddMix COMPUTERS - MULTIVIBRATOR|
Multivibrator T-104 Early Computer Germanium Transistor Circuit Technical Collectible
While this T-104 Multivibrator is not from the legendary Bizmac/ENIAC System but it's made for a not very much younger computing monstrosity from the same era. This hard to find multivibrator digital circuit, with its eighteen internal components, has every right to be regarded as a forerunner of the IC (Integrated Circuit). T-104 Multivibrator schematic and more detail available. This rare special, historical, technical collectible computer part makes an excellent investment item for donation to a college, museum or library. This entirely germanium semiconductor circuit is a great find for the exotic computer part collector! First come first serve only one available!
• T-104 Multivibrator transistor circuit
• MFG: Engineered Electronics Co.
• Computer historical collectible
• Made for large mainframe computer
• Plugs into miniature, nine pin tube socket
• Unused, functional specimen
• No longer Available
• Data For Reference Only
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked