|OddMix VACUUM TUBE - ARCHIVES|
JAN RC-5FP7 RCA Magnetic Deflection Cathode Ray Tube CRT Reference
This JAN RCA RC-5FP7 is a Magnetic-Focus and Deflection Cathode Ray Tube (CRT). This tube was mostly used in WWII for radar scopes and visual display based laboratory measuring instruments. For more details see pages 24, 25 and 26 of RCA-CRPD-105A publication (Photosensitive devices and Cathode-Ray tubes). For reference only - no longer available!
• JAN RC-5FP7 Oscillograph Type Cathode Ray Tube
• MFG: RCA • Quality Made in USA
• Low-Frequency, Pulse-Modulated
• Five inch flat round face
• Magnetic-Focus and Deflection
• Ultor: 8000 Vmax • Base: 8-pin octal
• Deflection Angle: 53 degree approx.
• 5-1/32 Dia x 11-1/2 L [inches]
• No longer Available
• Data For Reference Only