|OddMix ELECTRONICS - TRANSFORMER|
Transformer GE Assembly Solder Iron Shielded 115 VAC 50 VA Low Voltage
This magnetically shielded, General Electric transformer assembly was made to be used for GE soldering irons but it can have many other uses in the home laboratory. It operates from 115 VAC and has a power of 50 Volt Amperes. The primary side has a standard line cord with a two prong plug. The secondary side has four screw terminals with markings - 26W, 29W, 32W, and 35W. The robust design and sturdy construction makes this transformer assembly practically indestructible. For special power supply projects, or other applications this shielded transformer assembly with its three voltage taps would be a good choice. It is hard to find surviving GE soldering iron transformers in this nice condition. Only one available.
• Shielded Transformer Assembly
• Manufactured for General Electric
• Input: 115V AC, 60 Cycles, 50 V.A.
• Output: Brass Terminals • Made in USA
• 3 W x 3-1/2 H x 3-1/2 D [inches]
• Used, excellent working condition
• Price: $50 • One available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked