|OddMix ELECTRIC MOTOR - DC PM|
Motor DC Canon EN35-T16 PM Permanent Magnet Shielded Bronze Bearings
This is a quality, precision, miniature DC motor with bronze bearings. The motor begins to rotate at 1.5 Volt while pulling a no load current around 30-35 miliAmperes. It runs super quiet with very low power. This motor is capable to drive many different loads smoothly and with a small PM or stepping motor and a rubber band as a belt it would make a classy but simple precision, low distortion sine-wave generator, a simple generator with a small windmill or some other great science project. First come first serve. Only one available.
• Motor DC Shielded PM
• MFR: Canon Seiki - EN35-T16
• Motor begins to rotate: 1.5VDC
• Motor current: 30 mAmp - approx.
• Motor resistance: 50 Ohms - approx.
• Solder terminals wires attached
• Bronze sleeve bearings
• Quality - Made in Japan
• Size: 35 Dia, 44 L (with shaft) [mm]
• Shaft Size: 2 mm Dia, 9 L [mm]
• Weight: 98 Grams with leads
• Used • Price: $30 • One available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked