|OddMix ELECTRIC MOTOR DC PM|
Motor DC Mabuchi RF-330T-13250 PM Pulley Miniature Shielded Front Mount CW
This is a precisely made, miniature, PM (Permanent Magnet) motor with an attached pulley. The motor begins to rotate around 2-2.5 Volt, while it's no-load current is around 15-30 mA [milli-Amperes]. It runs quiet, and with low power. Motor rotates CW (Clock-Wise) and has two wires attached to solder terminals. It makes a good generator connected to a small windmill or some other great science or show and tell project. With another PM or stepping motor and a rubber band as a belt, it would make a classy but simple precision, low distortion sine-wave generator. First come first serve. Only one available.
• RF-330T-13250 PM DC Motor
• MFR: Mabuchi Electric Co.
• Motor rotates CW [Clock-Wise]
• Motor begins to rotate: 2-2.5 VDC
• Motor current: 15-30 mAmp no load approx.
• Magnetic and static shield
• Pulley size: 11 [mm] Dia
• Connection: Two soldered terminals
• Size: 25 Dia, 25 L with shaft [mm]
• Weight: 32 [Grams]
• Shaft size: 1 mm Dia, 3 L [mm] - approximately
• Used • Price: $20 • One available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked