|OddMix ELECTRIC MOTOR - DC|
Motor DC Matshushita 154N091 13.2 VDC Shielded Bronze Bearings Replacement
This is a precisely made, shielded, miniature DC motor with bronze bearings. The motor begins to rotate at 2 Volt, while it's no-load current is around 20-30 milliamperes. It runs super quiet, and with very low power. Noise suppressor capacitor and lead wires are attached, but removable. With a small PM or stepping motor and a rubber band as a belt it would make a classy but simple precision, low distortion sine-wave generator, a generator for a small windmill or some other great science project. First come first serve. Only one available.
• Motor DC 154N091 13.2 VDC
• MFR: Matshushita Ind. Co. Ltd.
• Motor begins to rotate: 2 VDC
• Motor current: approx. 20-30 mAmp no load
• Motor resistance: 100 Ohms - approx.
• Bronze sleeve bearings
• Solder terminals wires attached
• Noise suppressor capacitor
• Quality - Made in Japan
• Size: 40 Dia, 45 L with shaft [mm]
• Shaft Size: 2 mm Dia, 8 L [mm]
• Weight: 126 Grams with lead wires
• Used • Price: $25 • One available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked