|OddMix ELECTRIC MOTOR DC PM|
Motor DC Mabuchi EG-510ED-6F 6VDC (2400) CW PM Precision Brass Pulley
This is a precision, miniature, PM [Permanent Magnet], 6 Volt DC motor with an attached brass pulley. The motor begins to rotate around 2-2.5 Volt, while it's no-load current is around 20-30 mA [milli-Amperes]. It runs super quiet with very low power. Motor rotates CW (Clock-Wise) and has attached wire terminals. It makes a nice continuous driver, a generator with a small windmill or some other great science or show and tell project. With a small PM or stepping motor and a rubber band as a belt it would make a classy but simple precision, low distortion sine-wave generator. First come first serve. Only one available.
• DC Motor EG-510ED-6F 6VDC (2400)
• MFR: Mabuchi Electric Co.
• Motor rotates CW [Clock-Wise]
• Motor begins to rotate: 2-2.5 VDC
• Motor current: 20-30 mAmp no load approx.
• Magnetic and static shield
• Brass pulley 10 [mm] Dia
• Integral Wire terminals
• Size: 38 Dia, 46 L with shaft [mm]
• Weight: 92 Grams with leads
• Shaft size: 2 mm Dia, 11 L [mm]
• Used • Price: $30 • One available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked