|OddMix ELECTRIC MOTOR - DC PM|
Motor DC Mitsumi K5 Perma Magnet Volume Control Bronze Bearings Worm Gear
This is a precisely made, Permanent Magnet [PM], DC motor with a brass worm gear and dual heavy-duty bronze bearings. The motor was part of a high price amplifier volume control drive assembly. It begins to rotate at around 2 Volts, while it's no-load current is around 30-50 milliamperes. It runs super quiet with very low power. It can be used to drive many loads smoothly and makes a nice generator with a small hand crank or windmill or some other great science project. First come first serve. Only one available.
• Volume Control DC Motor K5
• MFR: Mitsumi Electric Co. Ltd.
• Motor begins to rotate: 2 VDC
• Motor current: approx. 30-50 mAmp - no load
• Motor resistance: 50 Ohms - approx.
• Bronze sleeve bearings
• Solder terminals with ceramic filter capacitor
• Brass worm gear on shaft
• Metal and Plastic Mounting Plate
• High Quality - Made in Japan
• Size: 18 Dia, 61 L (with worm gear) [mm]
• Shaft size: 2 Dia, 13 L [mm]
• Weight: 50 Grams with leads
• Used • Price: $50 • One available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked