|OddMix ELECTRIC MOTOR - DC PM|
Motor DC Regulator PM Miniature Bronze Bearings Special Integral Speed RPM Switch
This is a special made, miniature DC motor with an integral electromechanical speed regulator switch and bronze bearings. The motor begins to rotate at 1.5 Volt, while it's no-load current is around 100 milliamperes DC. It runs super quiet, and with very low power. It makes a simple generator with a small windmill or some other great science project. First come first serve. Only one available.
• Motor DC with Centrifugal Regulator
• Motor begins to rotate: 1.5 VDC
• Motor current: approx. 100 mA - no load
• Motor resistance: 32 Ohms - approx.
• Bronze sleeve bearings • Solder terminals
• Size: 15 Dia, 38 L [mm] with shaft
• Shaft size: 2 mm Dia, 5 L [mm]
• Weight: 16 Grams with leads
• Used • Price: $30 • One available
• S/H included within continental US
• Only one item available unless otherwise indicated|
• Click the credit card pictures left to order
• • E-Mails always answered unless return e-mail is blocked